Svetlana Mintova is currently Director of Research (1st class) at the FRENCH CNRS, LCS, Normandy University, France and also an Invited Professor in China University of Petroleum, Qingdao, China.
Dr. Svetlana Mintova is a French/Bulgarian scientist, working at the LCS in Caen, France as a CNRS researcher since 2006. Her research mainly focuses on porous materials and physical chemistry with expertise in the synthesis of zeolites, advanced characterizations and their applications in catalysis, separation, chemical sensors, membranes and biomedicine. Svetlana’s hard work throughout her career makes her one of the most productive and respected scientists in the field of zeolitic materials.
The excellency in her research and achievements have earned her several prestigious awards.
The novelty and originality of Dr. Mintova multidisciplinary research in the synthesis and application of nanosized zeolites has been recognized internationally with sevral prestigious awards :
2022 – 2025 President of the International Zeolite Association (IZA)
2021 – 2024 President of the Federation of the European Zeolite Associations (FEZA)
2021 – 2025 Member of the National Commission (NC) – CNRS, section 14 and Council Member of the NC
2022 – 2027 Research Director of the Sino-French IRN, CNRS – China Academy of Science
2021 – present Member of the Scientific Committee of LCS, Normandy University
2017 – 2022 Research Director of the Sino-French International Laboratory, CNRS – China Academy of Science LIA « Zeolites »
2018 – 2020 Member of selection Committee of the French National Science Foundation, ANR CES08 – Inorganic materials and processes (France)
2010 – present Promoter of the PhD students and member of PhD and Habilitation (HDR) committees (Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, France, Malaysia, Thailand, UK)
2016 – 2022 Advisory Board : International Zeolite Conference (IZC), Euro-Asia Zeolite Conferences, Federation of European Zeolite Associations (FEZA)
2009 – present Organizer of the Seminar, LCS, Normandy University (Caen, France)
2007 – 2009 Organizer of the Seminar, LMPC, University of Upper Alsace (UHA), (Mulhouse, France)
1999 – 2006 Organizer of the Seminar, Department of Physical Chemistry, Ludwig-Maximilians University (LMU), (Munich, Germany)
Collaboratively administrate empowered markets via plug-and-play networks. Dynamically procrastinate B2C users after installed base benefits.
– 2019 – present Council member International Zeolite Association (IZA)
– 2016 – present Council member of the European Zeolite Association (FEZA)
– 2016 – 2022 Council member of French Zeolite Society (GFZ)
– 2013 – present Chair of the “Synthesis Commission” International Zeolite Association (IZA)
– 2007 HDR (Habilitation to conduct researches and supervise students)
University of Upper Alsace, Mulhouse, France
– 1998 Habilitation, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS), Sofia, Bulgaria
– 1993 Ph.D. in Chemistry, Department of Physical Chemistry, Technological University of Sofia, Bulgaria
– 1985 M.Sc. in Chemistry, Department of Inorganic Chemistry and Metallurgy, Technological University of Sofia, Bulgaria